Install SLA Alerts for Jira
Go toof your Jira instance.
Find, click "Buy now" to install the app. You can get a trial license by clicking on "Free trial".
- Go to " and check if the app is installed correctly.
Configure SLA Alerts for Jira
Note that these settings can be overwritten on project level configuration. Once they are overwritten on project level the global settings will be ignored for that project.
- Navigate to "Configure" under "SLA Alerts Pro".
- Here you can assign a supervisor group. Members of this supervisor group receive notifications for all specified SLA's regardless of current assignee or group restrictions. You can read about the group functionality here.
This field is optional and does not have to be filled in.
- If you want to specify SLA alerts you'll need to add them by pressing the "Add SLA alert" button.
After pressing the "Add SLA alert" a dialog screen will open. In this screen you can fill in the SLA field you want to monitor.
SLA name: Select the SLA timer that you want to monitor.
SLA alert remaining: Enter the amount of time that needs to be left before the SLA timer expires. This value must always be in the format "0h0m".
For example: A value of "1h30m" means SLA alerts start showing 1 hour and 30 minutes before the SLA is breached.
SLA alert removal: Enter the amount of time that needs to have passed before an expired SLA alert will be removed. This value must always be in the format "0h0m".
For example: "32h0m" means the SLA alert will no longer be shown after 32 hours.
Always notify assignee: Set this to true if you always want to notify the assignee of an issue when the SLA timer is expiring or expired.
Groups to receive alerts: Select the group(s) that should receive all SLA alerts for the given SLA. Users in these groups will receive a SLA alert for the given SLA whether they are the assignee or not.
- After filling in the required fields you can save the configuration and get started with SLA Alerts Pro.